Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm joining the $75 a week grocery challenge for September!

I'm going to try out the $75 a week grocery challenge for September at www.owlhaven.net. So far this week I spent $69.08 and saved $78.95. I did this shopping at Publix. I used a $10 off $50 Winn Dixie coupon and a $5 off $50 Albertsons coupon, since they take competitor coupons. Plus, Albertsons had a buy one get two free chicken breast coupon which saved about $9, the chicken was already on sale at Publix. Grapes were just $1.29lb, corn $.25 an ear and Earth's Best Baby food was on sale 4 for $3 and I had a coupon to complement this purchase. I also bought Barber Chicken stuffed with broccoli & cheese and had $1 off coupons per box. And the last great find worth mentioning was Organic Valley Milk, 2 - 1/2 gallons for $7, plus I had a $1 off coupon. It was a great week to save, holiday weeks usually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment